A frame of mind where things don't happen instantly.
A frame of mind that functions better at a slower pace ... with more time, more effort and a lot of extra thought.
29. Eyes filled with wonder as he watches carefully.
30. Short sleeve t-shirts, tattered jeans and a boy determined to wear his new wool hat so he can look like his dad.
31. New life and our home in the background. Both fresh and alive.
32. Airplanes, a clear view upward and stacks of hay and straw that seem to touch the sky.
33. A rear-view mirror and a ride in the back of the pickup. Sometimes looking back makes you appreciate where you're going even more.
34. Kitchen cabinets that have been stained and painted, a boy determined to {cook} every chance he gets, and our hard wood floor with its gym floor sealant shining in the sunlight.
35. Pioneer Woman's sour cream pancakes. Heaven.
36. 50 degrees and the view out the window above the kitchen sink.
37. The view as I flipped {flap jacks} on the griddle.
38. I stepped out onto the deck and stared. It was a Monday morning. I was at home, and the day was fresh and new. Sometimes, even when we're rushing, God quiets our soul and gives us reason to breathe.
39. Cookies, paint, laughter, friends, family, carpet, shower curtains, and home made clam chowder. Home is becoming more and more of what it's meant to be.
.............................
I know it's not Monday, but my {much} continues to multiply.
And the good news is, it's supposed to.










12 comments:
love it. simply said. love you view and all it has to offer. it is unreal. you and your wonderful family deserve it more than you will ever know. hope you had a wonderful weekend. i'm hoping/wishing you got my return email the other day. next time just call me will ya! have a warm and wonderful tuesday!
I have been WAITING to see your photos - checking all weekend - but knowing you may not be able to post until you were back at school today. I hope you had a GREAT weekend with MULTITUDES of special moments.... Your view sure is beautiful and I bet you've already done all sorts of things to make your house a HOME. Hmm...and those pancakes sure sound yummy!
Great post!
I just got Pioneer Woman's cookbook today and have devoured it. Not the food, the book. It's beautiful.
Loving that you are "blooming where you are planted"!
Great pictures of the mama and baby AND your beautiful home!!
Looking forward to our next visit :-)
Love You, my friend!
And, so loving getting little glimpses at your new home!
Smiling....over & over again as I see how God is creating amazing new blessings each day for you and your boys!!!!
I LOVE your new baby calf...don't tell my MR. but, I secretly hope for a red baby each year :D They really are the cutest!
I Love that your kitchen is filled with great things being cooked by eager cooks :D
And, I just LOVE that I have the gift of your friendship in my life! Happy Wednesday! Sweet blessings!
I can't believe you are in shirtsleeves! We are out of school today because of freezing rain!!!
I knew I saw the new Pioneer Woman cookbook!!
Love the glimpses of your life and new home!!
Thanks for sharing!
Love the pictures! Love your thoughts that you shared. Love your home and your view. It is all amazing and truely wonderful. Thanks for sharing it with us. Love you too. Enjoy your new home and everything about it. Oh, I love the cows and the new babies, they are sooooo cute! Enjoy the rest of your week.
xoxo,
Tanya
Love the new place!! What a view! I also love the rear view mirror shot! I hope you're getting settled in! We moved into our house over three years ago and I still have rooms I need to decorate! Sounds like you have alot of help, which is wonderful! Happy Wednesday Friend!!
love this! Hope your wednesday at home was the BEST!!
Amazingly enough one can survive without internet access at home. I'm going on month 7 and I can't believe the stuff I can get done when I don't have lots of time to blog and read blogs. :) I do miss posting pictures though!
Great post friend! I love the different pictures - especially the one of Mack looking up by the hay bales. Have a great week!
Post a Comment