If you're really, really quiet ...
you might hear something magical today.
you might hear someone singing praise today.
you might hear something whispering through the wind today.
you might hear someone crying out for help today.
you might hear someone rejoicing today.
you might hear someone praying today.
you might hear someone laughing today.
you might hear something growing today.
Yes.
If you're quiet and still ...
for just a moment {in this day you've been given to live} ...
you might just hear Jesus.
7 comments:
OMG!!!!! that is the cutest picture ever!!!! best one since the dog lick pic!*smile*
I WANT to hear Jesus amid all the noise around me ..... thanks for the reminder to be still, Mack!
Love you, love you!! <3
BEAUTIFUL banner, btw!!! :D
Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10
A verse that I return to often! To quiet my thoughts and just listen...tough sometimes...
Love that sweet boy of yours!! Thanks for the reminder Mack!!
So so true! Thanks.
I love the header btw. It's beautiful.
Great thoughts...and now, today, I"m going to do just that shhhhh....listen for Jesus! :D Praying today is the BEST day...filled with ALL that you need...and many moments blessed by God! Sweet blessings!
Such a good post. And one I needed today...a reminder to quiet myself. Have a great weekend friend!
Post a Comment