- my camera broke
- my great friends - the Lukes - let me borrow their great camera for a few days, advised me on camera purchases I might want to consider, and blessed me yet once again.
- my incredible friend from college - Andrea - & her incredible family drove 6+ hours to bring me a camera to borrow for as long as I need it. There are no words to describe the amazing amount of appreciation I have for her & her family.
- my tomatoes, zucchini, peppers and onions went CRAZY ... and I made batch after batch after batch of salsa.
- calves came home.
- hunters came for the weekend.
- Mack greeted the hunters on Saturday morning with boots and his {shooting gun} ... but wearing nothing else.
- I tried some new recipies.
- I haven't taken very many pictures this month compared to Octobers in the past.
- I got my first cold of this school year.
- Mack is closer and closer to being totally potty-trained.
- I grew a lot professionally.
- I grew a lot spiritually.
- I grew a bit around the waist too.
- I didn't read one book for pleasure.
- I made a menu ... and then didn't follow it.
- I got a kink in my neck ... and it's still there.
- I made cookies and froze bags and bags of them ... like a squirrel gathering nuts.
- I made 13 jars of applesauce.
- I went to Mason's first awards assembly and parent-teacher conference -all in the same day.
- Mason lost his first tooth.
- I saw, once again, how important animals are to my husband.
- I got a ticket for talking on my cell phone.
- I cried more than usual.
- I saw fewer friends & more of my husband and boys.
- I hosted a GREAT pumpkin party.
- Franklin is one of my favorite story characters.
- I love pumpkins, but don't really care for Halloween.
- I walked a lot.
- I'm not a coffee drinker, but Pumpkin Spice lattes are really good.
- Spiced apple cider is still my favorite.
- Learning new things and trying those new things you just learned are two different things.
- I made new friends ... and reconnected with ones from the past.
- I prayed.
- I loved.
- I believed.
- I hoped.
- I lived.
October 27, 2010
Rewinding ...
Things I need & want to remember about October:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a wonderfully full October.
yippee! Keep the goog times coming!
Sounds like a pretty fantastic October (besides the whole camera breaking thing...)! But we missed experiencing it with you four. Love you lots & miss you!
Ah, snap! That's my girls' new line when something doesn't go well. Talking on the cell phone... let's just say it's a matter of time before I say Ah, snap! myself! ;-)
:) Life is just GOOD! Sweet blessings!
Such a great list!!
Post a Comment