NO! That's sad. Take pictures in your mind and use words till you can find a replacement. You have a way with word picture that I'm pretty sure you could do your life justice with them.
It seems like you just got that camera, but I guess maybe it's been longer than I thought. at least you still get to see all of the things that you normally share with the rest of us. And you have your magic words to describe them to us. =)
so sorry for your loss my lovely friend... i am in mourning with you. i think i just shed a tear... hoping you find a way to replace the old girl, cause life just wouldn't be the same without your amazing gift of phototgraphy...
7 comments:
Sad for you ...... but cameras can be replaced ..... donation comin' your way!
NO! That's sad. Take pictures in your mind and use words till you can find a replacement. You have a way with word picture that I'm pretty sure you could do your life justice with them.
Oh no! Sooo sad! :(
So sorry for you! My photography instructor said to only count on 100,000 clicks for a DSLR. I bet you were there! :-)
no No NO!!!
Grieving with you!
It seems like you just got that camera, but I guess maybe it's been longer than I thought. at least you still get to see all of the things that you normally share with the rest of us. And you have your magic words to describe them to us. =)
so sorry for your loss my lovely friend... i am in mourning with you. i think i just shed a tear... hoping you find a way to replace the old girl, cause life just wouldn't be the same without your amazing gift of phototgraphy...
Post a Comment