from Max Lucado:
How do you simplify faith?
Simplify your faith by seeking God for yourself.
No confusing ceremonies necessary.
No mysterious rituals required.
No elaborate channels of command or levels of access.
You have a Bible? You can study.
You have a heart? You can pray.
You have a mind? You can think.

6 comments:
Good reminder! Have a great weekend!
Love the way he states wisdom that comes from above.....
Thanks for sharing.
oh I love Max! So insightful!!
"If any of you lacks wisdom, klet him ask God, lwho gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him." James 1:5
Simply wonderful! Thanks for the thoughts this weekend.
Glorious picture. They just get better and better, Lindsay! I love this. Any wheat farmer would love to own it. Make some cards eith it and I bet you could sell them!!! Seriously (your favorite word....)Donna
This is one of my most favorite photo's of yours. I go back to one of your other posts that has this one just to look at it.
Post a Comment