February 25, 2011

{5} favorites on Friday.

{1} First graders that love to read & are reading because they love it, not because they have to ... but because they want to.

{2} I tried to be sneaky today & avoid getting a pie in the face ... it didn't work out so well for me and now... well, let's just say I think I got what I deserved.

{3}  My messy desk.   A mess means I've worked hard this week ... and a mess means that I will find little notes and cards and little drawings under to do lists and lesson plans.   Definitely worth the mess.

{4}  Mack loves to sit and watch and read ... as long as he can rub the corner of his blanket along his lip.  Precious, peaceful and probably the one thing I treasure most about his {relationship} with his blanket.



{5}  We're headed {home} for a fun weekend with my family.  Fast & furious ... and another chance to kiss and hug this sweet little girl.



5 comments:

Kerry said...

Can't wait, can't wait!!!
What adorable pictures of our beautiful grandkids!

Katarina said...

Have a GREAT weekend!

Renegades said...

Enjoy your weekend!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Sweet! I love the way my boys rub their blanket on their lip too. :) Incidentally, I didn't think that was a universal thing... but perhaps it is. ;)

Sweet Blessings said...

:) Have the BEST weekend ever....may you enjoy your famiy..and all those moments that say "home" to you! Sweet blessings!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin