February 2, 2011

penguins.


One of my favorite things about being a teacher is the {fun} you can have while you learn.

Imagine that.

Fun and learning at the same time.

And those {blessed} boys of mine get to join in on the {fun} at home too.

...................................

Writing theme this month is {penguins}.

Art projects this month are {penguins}.

And our Valentine holders are ... you guessed it ... {penguins}.

found in a paper sack, some construction paper, scissors, glue, paper hearts and stickers!!

........................

and to answer my mom's question ...

We had all the stickers for Mason's name ... and only Mac for Mack.

Mac just wouldn't do {according to Mason} ... so we went a 3.

Because ... well ... "that's how old you are Macky."

And a number is just as good as a name ... according to Mason.

And he knows {everything}... in case you were wondering.

In fact, he added a 6 to his just to make a point.

.......................

So tell me ... if you could be a number ... what would you pick?

I don't know if I'd pick my age because it's always changing and growing ... but then again, so am I.

Hmmm ... what number would I be?

More on that later.

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Too cute! Fun with arts & crafts!
Ava will be sending them a valentine for their penguins!

Kerry said...

So, so cute!!
So Mack's name is "3"???

Katarina said...

Those penguins are really really cute. I might have to attempt them....maybe...

Kerry said...

Thanks for the explanation for having #3 on Mack's penguin......
that Mason is always thinkin' and has good suggestions, for sure!
As for what number I would be?...... probably 27 because that is the day of my birthday.... :-}

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin