371. Creative ways to share stickers with friends. When I asked him what he did with them after school - he proudly stated that he {sold them} ... which really means that he gave them away.
372. This silly, playful, adorable puppy. Rusty Mae has all of our ♥s ... well, almost all of us.
373. Through a dirty windshield ... his glance in my direction makes me grin. Someday he will enjoy having his picture taken. Someday.
374. Hay we're {saving} now that most of our pairs are on stubble ... and the {protection} it's under.
375. The {few} left to calve at home.
376. Dictionaries & the joy, life and meaning they bring to our day in room 1.
377. Sugar cookies + sprinkles = delicious ... and a few pounds gained I'm sure. {yep ... I just got on the scale ... oh well.}
378. A bruised, scraped and swollen face, but nothing more. God's protection was definitely covering him while being bucked off on Friday morning.
379. Scrambled eggs, bananas, and cinnamon toast ... a favorite in our house that seems to warm the soul and feed our spirits.
380. Valentine's made and personalized thanks to a new found blog called eighteen25.
.........................................
I am back on the {multitude of much} bandwagon.
There are so many {great} things in life to grasp onto when darkness seems to be finding it's way into your heart ...
so, here's to sparks of light that brighten our days ... and hopefully the days of others too.
8 comments:
love those valentine cards, so creative. and green grass already.....i might be a little jealous!
LOVE the valentines ..... and so proud of Mason for taking time to write everyone's name on them!!
You get the award for "photographer of the year" ..... great job of getting his pose just right!
"Yikes!" on Ian's owies .......
so thankful that God kept him from serious harm!
I love the Valentines.
Yeah for starting back up the multitudes! (I was thinking I need to do that too.)
Jealous of your grass....love the valentines....and we're still very thankful Ian wasn't seriously hurt! Have the best week friend!
So smiling at all the blessings surrounding you as you look !!! What in the world happened to your Mr.??? Thankful he's okay...and praying you ALL have the BEST week ever! Sweet blessings!
Awesome idea for the valentines!
Man getting thrown off a horse is scary! And dangerous. I would like to take a moment to plug helmets that us english riders wear:) Haha. Ok. I know, I know...this is just crazy talk:) So glad he is okay!!!!
"love" is worth the extra pounds...:)
I hope you don't mind - I got so stinkin excited about those valentines, I "stole" your idea, made them for my boys, and am posting about them on my blog. I will be sure to link to you for my INSPIRATION!! :) I love them! Thanks!!
Post a Comment