Enjoy! I know I will! :-)
You get 7 days off school?!! Up here we only get 5 but we do get a 4 day weekend at Easter too. Enjoy - sleep in - relax - and have fun with your 3 guys!
hope it's GREAT!
Wishing you the BEST Spring VACATION ever!! Sweet blessings!!!
You deserve a "break" today and a few more days......enjoy!!
WOOHOO!! Enjoy the break. Ours is just ending!
Have a great time!!! I'm jealous! : )
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Enjoy! I know I will! :-)
You get 7 days off school?!! Up here we only get 5 but we do get a 4 day weekend at Easter too. Enjoy - sleep in - relax - and have fun with your 3 guys!
hope it's GREAT!
Wishing you the BEST Spring VACATION ever!! Sweet blessings!!!
You deserve a "break" today and a few more days......
enjoy!!
WOOHOO!! Enjoy the break. Ours is just ending!
Have a great time!!! I'm jealous! : )
Post a Comment