Such a handsome six-year old..... and I'm so glad he's MY grandson!
Beautiful. What a handsome young man he is turning into!
Awwww. :)
I like the black and white photo of a very handsome subject...:-)Mimz
So Love that smile! Have a GREAT Thursday! Sweet blessings!
I got to thinking that my comment sounded like he is solely mine, :-) but I realize that he has another set of wonderful grandparents who have as MUCH entitlement to him as I do :-)Smiling at my wordy explanation for a "Wordless Wednesday" post.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such a handsome six-year old..... and I'm so glad he's MY grandson!
Beautiful. What a handsome young man he is turning into!
Awwww. :)
I like the black and white photo of a very handsome subject...:-)
Mimz
So Love that smile! Have a GREAT Thursday! Sweet blessings!
I got to thinking that my comment sounded like he is solely mine, :-)
but I realize that he has another set of wonderful grandparents who have as MUCH entitlement to him as I do :-)
Smiling at my wordy explanation for a "Wordless Wednesday" post.
Post a Comment