November 27, 2006

Today

Having an interesting morning...

Not much of a voice.
Not much spunk.
Not much energy.

I slept well.
I had a great vacation.
I enjoyed time with my "boys."
I ate lots of good food.
I saw good friends.
I rested.

but... today... back at work...
I'm tired.
I'm overwhelmed by questions and not many answers.
I have a cold.
I was late.
I am confused by several things.
I guess that means I'm alive.

Praying for peace & a refreshed spirit...
preferably before 9:05... when my first class of kindergarten kids arrive ready to hear a great story!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Totally feelin' your post today Linds! Hopin' you got the "pick me up" you needed before those kinders got there!:)

Anonymous said...

Love the new look.
Feelin' what you are feelin' too!
But hey... It is almost Christmas break, right?

Here's to a brighter Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

"Alive", but not quite "kickin", huh?!
I pray that the Lord will re-energize you throughout this day....giving you "spunk" again.

Anonymous said...

I sure hope you are feeling better.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin