January 2, 2007

Back in the Saddle

I kept wishing that vacation could last forever.
I kept hoping that it would dump huge amounts of snow last night.
I kept praying that I would wake up and it would still be Monday... but...
life goes on... and ready or not... back in the saddle we go!

Mason is sick - coughing and sneezing like crazy!
Ian is waiting patiently (sort of) for the first calf to appear!
I am growing... still not totally noticable, but definitely growing!

It's a new year!

There will be weddings - Allison & Mike :) and Becky & Brandon :)
There will be births - looking forward to meeting the little life growing inside me.
There will be opportunities to shine.
There will be opportunities to make a difference in the lives of others.
There will be opportunities to show the love of Christ to everyone.
There will be many, many, many opportunities to trust God.
There will be opportunities to give thanks.
There will be opportunities to live life - and live it well!

Happy New Year family & friends!


Be blessed and know that God has you in the palm of His hand and nothing can separate you from His love!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Linds!!!!!! I am looking forward to a good year, and finding "joy" in lots of places. Also looking forward to your new little bundle. I hope that Mason gets better soon. The crud is going around.
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy New Year!
Looking forward to meeting your new addition and seeing Mason become a big brother, even if just by pictures! :)
God Bless You, for all of 2007.

Kristie said...

Looking forward to meeting the newest Murdock in 2007 as well! Happy New Year to you! Blessings and great things for all of you!

Anonymous said...

It is such an amazing thing to watch a pregnany belly grow! I wish you all the best this next year..and I will be praying for you and the little one.

Love,
Katie

Glory Laine said...

I am sure your students missed you and are glad to be with you each day. I'll bet the teachers lounge is stocked with left-over Christmas goodies!!!!

Donna said...

What an awesome blog for Jan. and it is still early yet! The pictures of the calf and Ian and Mason are wonderful. I remember those days
!!!!!
Keep up the positive spirit.....xoxo Your faithful Mother-in-law...Donna

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, happy back to school, (boy, did I know JUST exactly how/what you were feeling and thinking!!). Snow is in our forecast for Tuesday night, Wednesday morning... but with previous snow and ice and wind days to make up in June, I'm not even sure I should be hoping for a snow day! However, my new motto is "shorter vacations are better for kids!" And, haven't said it yet,... congrats on the next little life to join your wonderful family. I love reading your blog.
Nancy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin