2nd post of the day ... but I had to show all of you this:

My favorite banner of all times - and Brenna transformed it into this:
I'm amazed by this girl and her talent!
I can't thank her enough for this great piece of art she created...
what a treasure!
Thank you Brenna -
for this amazing painting...
for the words & thoughts that you so freely share...
for being you!
.jpg)
6 comments:
What a talented young friend you have! Beautiful work!
That is amazing! If only I could paint like miss Brenna. GREAT JOB!!!
That is amazing! If only I could paint like miss Brenna. GREAT JOB!!!
Great paiting. I wish I was that talented. It will never happen, but it is a beautiful piece of artwork. What special friends you have!!
What a gift from Brenna....one you'll always treasure!
how awesome. That is a great gift I wish I had 1/2 that talent
Post a Comment