Awwwwh. Cute. Thanks SO much for the banner Linds! You did NOT have to do that!! What a gift you are--Thanks again! Oh... and I love your Christmas card and letter by the way! I see your families shining faces every morning on my fridge!
Just what we prayed for .... an animated Grandson!! Love his comment about waving his arms and taking the stick to load up the cows. Cow business is pretty serious stuff! Gotta love his "goofy Mom", too!
So cute! There certainly are different languages between city folk and county folk! I don't think my girls even know what "ropin' somethin'" means, even at their ripe old ages of 12 & 9! He's a great Cowman!
I think I actually gasp out loud when I got your Christmas pic and letter!!!! What a surprise! I love it!!! You will get a copy of our Christmas movie. Daniel always trys to get it done by Christmas but last year it was out by EASTER! He says this year it will not take as long..... I LOVE Mason! What a doll! He is close in age to my nephew, Caleb, he is 2 yrs and 3 mo. This was just fun to get to know his darling self! Thanks for sharing!
17 comments:
Thanks for interpreting "Mason-talk" I love it.
Warms my heart.
What a treat! He is getting so big.
We need to get our boys together, I know they'd have lots of fun!
Awwwwh. Cute. Thanks SO much for the banner Linds! You did NOT have to do that!! What a gift you are--Thanks again!
Oh... and I love your Christmas card and letter by the way! I see your families shining faces every morning on my fridge!
Just what we prayed for .... an animated Grandson!!
Love his comment about waving his arms and taking the stick to load up the cows.
Cow business is pretty serious stuff!
Gotta love his "goofy Mom", too!
So cute! There certainly are different languages between city folk and county folk! I don't think my girls even know what "ropin' somethin'" means, even at their ripe old ages of 12 & 9! He's a great Cowman!
He is so adorable :) And by the way, I think that is awesome that your parents prayed specifically for an "animated grandchild"!
What a cutie! So serious about the cows. What a fun video!
I think I actually gasp out loud when I got your Christmas pic and letter!!!! What a surprise! I love it!!!
You will get a copy of our Christmas movie. Daniel always trys to get it done by Christmas but last year it was out by EASTER! He says this year it will not take as long.....
I LOVE Mason! What a doll! He is close in age to my nephew, Caleb, he is 2 yrs and 3 mo.
This was just fun to get to know his darling self!
Thanks for sharing!
Precious!!
I absolutely love to hear Mason talk in his very own "Masonese"! Love that boy!
Holy smokes that is adorable!
Great video Linds. I love hearing Mason talk. He is so cute. He loves those cows. Thanks for interpreting. He has a pretty cool mom.
oh I miss you guys so much!!!! I could visualize everything your cowman was saying. =)
he is so sweet! I loved watching this.
Oh Lindsay, this is so cute. I just cracked up at the "ho's his stick at me." How funny. He sure says "PGG" loud and clear. Great post!
That was very cute! I love the personal touches in your blog!
That was great, at least he didn't talk about how is aunts and uncles chase his daddy with that same stick when he is being a mean cow.
Post a Comment