Sweet sweet picture and video. So glad that you shared. I hope that everyone is feeling better at your house and that the excitement has settled down some. Have a great weekend.
Well, I only saw the first 58 seconds of the video, my computer is acting up :( But have to say, Mason is just adorable! Looks like he had a blast this year...isn't it so fun to watch them?!
Thanks for sharing this special Christmas moment! There is nothing better than watching a child open those special gifts. Hopefully Ian remembers to share : )
Papa sounds as excited as Mason does....and Ian, well, I'm pretty sure he is getting his share of the using the remote! "gotta show him how it's done!" Love the video!!!
15 comments:
Oh' that is so sweet.
The magic of happy little boys. He is priceless! So happy that you shared this! Can I come and play?
oh men and their toys. Ty always gets toys that daddy wants to play with too!
Sweet sweet picture and video. So glad that you shared. I hope that everyone is feeling better at your house and that the excitement has settled down some. Have a great weekend.
I'm betting on Ian.
That's who it's realy for .. "what Mase? did you say no??"
looks like fun and crazy times either way. Enjoy the rest of break!!
Well, I only saw the first 58 seconds of the video, my computer is acting up :( But have to say, Mason is just adorable! Looks like he had a blast this year...isn't it so fun to watch them?!
Love getting to share your Christmas moments. NOthing more delightful to watch than an excited boy opening his gifts!
We are off to Yakima today to celebrate with my folk and Kent and family. Kinda nice to extend Christmas a bit.
So precious... thanks for sharing! How is everyone feeling around there?
How adorable! I feel like I got to see a little better glimpse of Mason....and Ian! HA!
Love, love, love it!
Happy New Year!
Kellie
Thanks for sharing this special Christmas moment! There is nothing better than watching a child open those special gifts. Hopefully Ian remembers to share : )
He'll be telling people about that tractor in years to come! How special!
Love watching daddys and their little boys opening presents together!
so sweet! Love the excitement and the smiles on both faces!
Papa sounds as excited as Mason does....and Ian, well, I'm pretty sure he is getting his share of the using the remote! "gotta show him how it's done!"
Love the video!!!
What a fun time - so animated. Pretty sure Ian may be spending as much time if not more with the new toy as Mason!
Post a Comment