December 23, 2007

The Year of the Boots

So I used to think that my husband had a problem with buying shoes/boots... but yesterday I realized that this shoe fetish he has is something Mason has acquired as well!





It was a great day.... just ask Mack!



Seriously... doesn't this just make you smile?

Ham, Dutch Babies, Fruit, Cookies, Starbucks boxed coffee, Eggnog, Presents, Pictures, Laughter, Dancing, Presents, Naps, Pirates of the Caribbean ~ At World's End, Tylenol, a Delicious Roast, Mashed Potatoes, See's Candy, Cranberry Salsa, Cougar Gold, & more presents.

Brunch with the Murdocks.

Dinner with the Sundbergs.

Life is good, Presents are great, Time with Family is even better!

... and now, Ian & I are headed out the door (without our boys, or dogs, or cows) and won't be back for a few days. :)

Merry Christmas!!

~ and may your time with family & friends be just as great as ours has been!

11 comments:

Amy Tolar said...

Sounds like you had a great time! The shoe fetish is cracking me up - like father like son, right?

I hope you enjoy your time together.

Merry Christmas, Friend!

Michelle said...

Sounds like life is good! Enjoy your time alone... it is well deserved. Blessings.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

Have a great Christmas!!!!

Brenda said...

Mery Christmas to the Murdocks!
Wishing you the very best in 2008!

Love you guys,
JP and Brenda

Crystal said...

Sounds memorable for sure and described like no other. love it!

Leslie said...

Sounds like so much fun! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas spent with your family! That sweet baby of yours is just precious!

Nicole said...

Hope you have a great Christmas Love all the shoes.

Kristie said...

Love the boots...especially the slippers!

Enjoy your getaway!

Merry Christmas!

Stacy B said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. See you soon.

Becky said...

Have fun and enjoy! Can't wait to see you when you get back.

KayDee said...

Glad to hear your Christmas was filled with good food, family and fun!

Enjoy your time together and Happy Anniversary. Have I ever told you, you and Ian's wedding was one of my favorites and that when Todd and I arrived back in Spokane, he proposed?

Adorable shoes -- I covet Mason's WSU rainboots.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin