Mason is so darn cute...I am still laughing! I love that he can drive one handed, hold on to the wagon, and still drive straight while looking over his shoulder!
I am laughing so hard! Good for you to let them do that. You will just have to keep a closer eye on Mase now that he has 'mom's permission'. =) I think Mack might have a flat head, but he was having fun! too cute!!! and Mase is getting so tall! wow.
Linds, This is a great video! I laughed and laughed. I can't believe you let Mason take Mack for a ride, and I loved your "hidden" laughter behind the camera. :-)
16 comments:
I hope they make neck braces for babies under 9 months old!!
Pretty fun video, I must say! Mack looks like he is enjoying every jerk in the ride!
Oh' that is awesome. I laughed out loud. Those boys of yours. And funny that I could hear Ian in the background!
I adore Mason's voice!
Looking forward to the Art Auction!
What a precious moment you captured! They both seemed to love it!
I could hear YOU trying to hold back the laughter as you were filming.....gotta love it!!
Can you say "whiplash?" Very funny!
Is Mason 3 years old or ten years old? Mack was really having a blast! Turning them loose like that is something I would have done.
Mason is so darn cute...I am still laughing! I love that he can drive one handed, hold on to the wagon, and still drive straight while looking over his shoulder!
You have a couple of wonderful boys there!! I was also struck by Mason's ability to drive without looking...and Mack?! He can NOT be any cuter!!
I am laughing so hard! Good for you to let them do that. You will just have to keep a closer eye on Mase now that he has 'mom's permission'. =) I think Mack might have a flat head, but he was having fun! too cute!!! and Mase is getting so tall! wow.
How exciting!!! Can you imagine how many more rides they are going to take together.
You are such a good mama to boys!
Nothing like a little whip lash. :)
Like father, like son!
Gotta love it!
Oh my this is just the beginning!
Love this video. JP is still laughing.....
I loved how Mason kept checking on his little brother, how adorable!
Linds,
This is a great video! I laughed and laughed. I can't believe you let Mason take Mack for a ride, and I loved your "hidden" laughter behind the camera. :-)
Post a Comment