June 18, 2008

Guess What?!

It seems as though our two little heelers wandered into a pea field Sunday night, jumped in a pickup, spent the past couple of days with a few other heelers, and were well taken care of by one of the guys harvesting the field.

This GREAT guy - don't know anything about him, but he's GREAT in our book - saw the sign I made with the box and pictures on the main corner about a mile and a half away. He called us & met Ian down at the Short Stop to deliver Jack and Jill about 30 minutes ago!

Praise God - He is so good & all of our prayers (yours & mine) have been answered!
Thank you all for looking, searching, & praying.

Can't tell you the last time any of us have been this excited about anything. :)

They're home!!


23 comments:

Deb said...

YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

I KNEW THEY WOULD BE COMING HOME SAFE.
Tears of joy are flowing right now. :}

Nicole said...

I am so happy for you!! God is Great.

Shannon said...

Yeah!!! So glad their home where they belong, and so glad they were well taken care of.

Kirsten said...

YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!! So excited! Praise God for His goodness! Loving that they were loved while away from home and that Obie still has pals to play with !

Anonymous said...

Oh' man, I was just telling John a littel bit ago how sad I was that they weren't home yet. I KNEW they would be home safe and sound eventually though. So, so, so, so, so HAPPY for you and Ian and Mason and Mack and Jack and Jill tonight... Seriously, I think I will sleep better tonight.
I am a sap, but I can't imagine if that were Annie. :) So thankful that you posted this tonight! Hurray!

Anonymous said...

Linds,
God is so good!!! I was so excited to wake up this morning and see this post. I have been watching and praying everyday for all of you that Jack and Jill would come home! Glad everyone is back at home and that everyone is happy too! Thanks for sharing this. Enjoy your day and the rest of your week.

Becky said...

Oh Murdocks, I am so happy and relieved to hear this news! God IS great, and your patience has grown a bit I'm sure.
Love to you all-

Kerry said...

How great is our God, Who answers prayers that are so heartfelt!
Looks like they had a great "Welcome Home" greeting!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been so sad for you. We lost our dog a year or so ago. We covered the town with signs and he was finally returned. His pupnappers neighbors spotted him and called us... they were planning to keep him. I didn't want to share our success story unless your pups were returned. I'm so happy for you. Mack, Ian, and the pups looks elated.

Have a great day.

Katie said...

Oh, Linds, I am so glad!! I just knew they would find their way home :) Praise God!

Anonymous said...

This is just so awesome!

Kristie said...

Yeah!! Praise the Lord for his faithfulness!!!

no matter how old the boy is...he always, always loves his faithful canine companions! So happy for Ian (and for all of you)!!

Sarah@Life in the Parsonage said...

SO SO glad they're home and safe!! :)

Love the straberry pic too, YUM!

Anonymous said...

looks like they fecthed a pail of water while they were out.
good to hear the family is all together again
love aunt loanne

Tiffany said...

YYAAAYYYY!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I was to see this post!!! What an answer to prayers!

Anne said...

Logging on during vaca-just to check in on those little doggies...

Yippie-yi-yo their home.

Anonymous said...

I've been so sad for you and telling everyone that I know. I'm glad I can now tell them the good news. Have an awsome weekend! See you Sunday.

Penny said...

We are so happy for you guys!!! God is good!

sueellieslife said...

So happy to know that your family is complete again!! yeah!!

Crystal said...

Oh what an ordeal to go through! I'm sure they were glad to see you guys too!

Stacey said...

Hooray!!! Losing a pet is awful!! So glad you found them!!!

Stacy B said...

Oh! I have goosebumps. This is the first thing I wanted to check on after 3 days without technology and my prayers were answered! So happy for you guys.

Amy Tolar said...

I'm so happy for you! It's great your family is all back together!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin