June 16, 2008

help

Jack & Jill - our two awesome dogs - are gone.
We think they followed some people who were horseback riding near our house last night.
I think between Ian & I we woke up 15 times hoping they'd be sitting by the back door.
... and each time we checked, they weren't.

Please pray that we find them.

Ugh.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linds,
So sorry the dogs are missing. I know the feeling of a lost pet. Will be praying that they return safely or that you are able to find them.

Kerry said...

Yikes.....
Know that we are praying that they will find their way home today!

Becky said...

Oh Jack and Jill!! Come home! I will pray that they return safely. I'm sure they will, they love their home.

Kristie said...

oh no!!! Praying right now!!

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh!! I saw your sign this morning! I will be praying... and keeping and eye out for them. Do you think they came the way into town or the other way?

Stacy B said...

Darn it! That is just the worst feeling. I'm thinking about you!

Deb said...

Oh no! I will definitely be praying for their return. I may even take Kaden for a driving lesson too.

Anonymous said...

Oh' Man. What a horrible post. Can I do anything to help? I so hope that you post the minute you find them.
Shoot. Did you call the radio station? Pet Rescue?

Anne said...

Jack and Jill,

You do NOT need to go up the hill to fetch a pail of water. There is plenty at home. Everyone is worried. Please do not break your crown but certainly tumble home ASAP.

Love and Prayers!
Raggedy Anne

Stacey said...

So sorry to hear about your dogs!! They're beautiful! I bet Mason is taking it hard!!!

Good Luck!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin