The wind is blowing through the trees. Actually, I think it's more like GUSTING right through the house.
The dryer is on. I hear Mack's overalls clanking as it turns.
A soft snore is coming from the intercom in Mack's room.
The clicking of my fingers on the keyboard as I type.
It's quiet really. Quiet enough to hear all of the things that seem to be constant in my world right now.
I'm tired. My eyes itch. My nose is running.
and yet... life still continues to bring new and exciting things my way... I just need to look up ... or maybe it's looking in that I need to remember to do to actaully see them!

13 comments:
Linds,
This is yet another great post. I love your descriptions that you talk about. I also love the new pictures they are really sweet. Hope your week is going well so far. :-)
Love,
Tanya
Yes, listening to what is AROUND us, looking UP (to God) and looking IN (to our soul) are where we find the true meaning of life!
NICE picture!
I was fast asleep and not hearing a thing. Praying for rest for you today!
Love Mack and his truck!
my goodness, I thought my house was going to blow down last night!!!
Love the picture recap from the bday celebrations!
Love to you today!!
Yes the wind really needs to go away, where is our summer? I love your new header. Have a great day Linds!
WE HAVE TO GET AN ICECREAM DATE IN! I HAVE NEXT WEEK OFF BEFORE I START SUMMER CLASSES!
I love the angles on your new banner and the slide pic. Cool...I can't wait for school to be out so I can stay up and blog late if I want to...
This post is so great!! Loved how you described the overalls clanging in the dryer :) Makes me want to put my 4 and 6 y/o's in some tomorrow...sigh...that's not going to happen. Have a great week!!
I love moments like that - all is quiet except for those constant reminders of your daily life.
The sound of the wind last night was louder than my own thoughts- Did we have a tornado in our backyard?
Hope your class went fine. I would love to see what you did!
Yes, crazy sleepless night!!!
Cool post! I am usually asleep at 11:00 p.m.!
What a great post! Love the picture on your banner too!
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Thanks for reminding me to rotate the laundry! : ) No overalls in mine, though.
Post a Comment