and
Still no sign of those two silly dogs.
Got one phone call... not the right dogs.
The farm at the old house knows they're lost, so they will keep an eye out for them I'm sure.
We're doing a lot of "coulda, shoulda, woulda" and we need to stop, but it's hard not to think about all the "if's."
SO... there you have it.
Life does continue.
But it's not easy.



13 comments:
praying for peace about this whole situation!!
the not knowing is always hard...
Linds,
I am still praying for peace for all of you. I agree that the not knowing is hard. I woke up in the middle of the night and prayed and hoped you would have some good news for us this morning. Will continue to pray throughout the day. Kisses to those boys and hugs to you.
Still hoping, as well!
Feeling sad for Mason, I am sure it will be hard on him!
There is still hope, keep your chin up.
By the way, you have the BEST freckles!
Tempted to come out and drive your roads for you. They have to turn up soon.
Sorry to hear they aren't home yet! I still believe you will find them!
Ugh.
That pic of you is beautiful! Your freckles are so BEAUTIFUL!!
Hang in there...
Still praying and feeling so bad. Maybe today will be the day the show up!
Every picture you posted today describes your emotion so beautifully......we're sorry for the situation.....praying for resolution for you all!
Keep your chin up, Sweetie!
Still hoping and praying. My eyes are watching everywhere I go. I even check out the dogs in the back of other pickup trucks. Don't give up hope.
I had a cat when I was younger that just disappeared and we thought she was gone for good after two
weeks, when one evening she just came strolling up the driveway tired hungry and glad to be home.
Oh my. I'm so sorry! I know how this feels!!!
I'll keep on praying and keep on the watchout!
Oh Lindsay, I just got time for checking blogs. I am soooooooooo sorry about your pups. I wish I could have been praying this whole time.
My thoughts are with you and your family.
Fellow dog lover,
Athena
Dang it-
I am praying they are on one heck of a journey and are just having so much fun they are forgetting about sending a post card. I gotta say...I have a good gut feeling on this one...and I have a pretty good gut indicator.
I'll keep the girls in my prayers. Heck, you need to have some feminine support around that testosterone environment. They wouldn't just leave you stranded. Girls watch out for each other.
Bummer. I am so sorry.
Post a Comment