June 11, 2008

Welcome Summer!

Looking forward to one of these tonight.



I'm not a big drinker, but red beer is definitely a favorite ... and seems to just hit the spot!

Tonight... my first official night of summer vacation... it's really going to hit the spot.


Welcome summer - crazy weather and all - I'm glad you're here!

10 comments:

Kristie said...

its a color thing!:)

Happy summer to you!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

that header is sooooo awesome!

Nicole said...

That looks so refreshing. hope it is a good kick off to your summer

Sharon said...

You go, Girl!!

Anne said...

I can talk the talk...but I can't walk the walk when it comes to drinking. In other words...I say I'm gonna go out and whoop it up and after 2 glasses of whatever (never beer though) I am not in finest forms. That being said, TOMORROW this time I will be on summer vacation and I am planning on a Margarita...on the rocks...no salt. One'll do! Cheers!

Ronda said...

Good times, good times!
May there be many more in the days ahead!

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!

the Miller's said...

Hoping your summer is filled with love, laughter and rich memories!
Oh, and thanks for the comment! I'm guilty of reading your blog just about daily (and never commenting) :)

Stacey said...

What is red beer?? I want to try some! Looks fun! I hope summer is here!!!

Have a good one!

Michelle said...

too cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin