Mason left early this morning to go swath.

Mack just ate a whole bowl of oatmeal... looks like he's going hungry huh?!

and me... I'm still in my pajama pants and tank top... gearing up for whatever comes my way today.... which I hope to be a whole lot of nothing.
11 comments:
Read a book...preferably Yertle the Turtle ;)
Enjoy your day!!
Yeah, I am doing the same thing right now! Although I do look a little different, I have wet hair. =)
here's to a day of nothingness!!
You totally deserve it!
Rest up!
Have a jammie day! How awesome is that!!!
We're still dealing with lots and lots of water here!!! Summer is hiding!!
I gotta get out my Webster's and look up the word "swath." That'll be the first thing I do. : )
Enjoy your day whatver your day. Both boys are so cute! I love the pictures. I am waiting on Alexa to get here for lunch and then I am kicking back and doing nothing. The sun is finally out here!!! I am so excited. Enjoy your day however you spend it.
Greg and Kathy Sneva just alerted me to your cute blog! My husband and I used to teach in Madras with your dad and I am really good friends with Ruth and Troy! Anyway, it's about time we meet!!
I am doing a giveaway on my blog! Come check it out!
www.runninggalinsights.blogspot.com
Hopr your day ends with a peaceful sleep!!! :)
Love your new header, great moment to capture. Hope your first full day off was relaxing and wonderful. Thank you again for helping us this week! Your session was awesome. You deserve as many red beers as your heart desires!
A whole lot of nothing is what's been happening here. :)
Yes, that is the question. I have actually REALLY been struggling with that question since we moved. There is too much to do and I feel overwhelmed. I am happy, truly happy, but a little lost. I need to answer that question with NOTHING, swimming at the pool, NOTHING, watching the kids play, and more NOTHING.
Post a Comment