July 6, 2008

All Tuckered Out.


We just had one of the best weeks of the summer.

We camped, we played, we ate, we boated, we caught candy, we made ice cream sundaes, we oohed and aahed over fireworks, we cooked, we laughed until it hurt, we swam, we celebrated, we cried, we lived!

... and tonight, as I fold another load of laundry and sort through the piles of mail & newspapers from the past several days, I'm smiling and thanking God for yet another great family reunion ... and for my nice, comfy bed!

9 comments:

Kailin said...

What a precious picture!

Have a wonderful week!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

this picture is perfect!!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad it was a success!!! As it always is. Nothing like a great family get together. I was bummbed I didn't make it this year but i didn't want to make everyone sick!!!:)

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of Mack! So glad that you had a great week with family. Hope that this week is a good one for you as well.

Katie said...

Sounds great, Linds!

Love that sleepy, pouty lip on Mack :)

Kristie said...

glad everything was successful!!

Crystal said...

What a week! Hope you slept in this morning!

Kerry said...

We, too, are thankful for our the comforts of home...... and thankful for the fun we got to share.
Nice job pulling it all together Lindsay!

Anonymous said...

Sounds perfect! Sweet picture, Guess you and your Rebel are getting along pretty good, huh?
Love to you today!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin