Fragrant Lavender.
... and even though this isn't my back yard, but the yard of Doug & Patty
Love lavendar...and love cherries. Yum. It is great we can grow such great stuff in our desert.
Great photos! I see you are playing with your Fstops!!! I actually looked at a Canon Rebel!! I am not sure I am ready to spend that money yet!! But I want to take great photos like you!!
Beautiful pictures...I want your backyard!Also, great job on the pictures as the "2nd Shooter". You did an amazing job!Have a great 4th of July!
little something for you in my post tomorrow :)
Who here thinks Linds needs to start an Etsy store and start selling her art?!
man Linds these are great shots!! Such beauty in nature and you captured it so well here!!Makes me want to go to the farmers market!:)
You capture the beauty in life so amazingly well. I love your eye for the details!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love lavendar...and love cherries. Yum. It is great we can grow such great stuff in our desert.
Great photos! I see you are playing with your Fstops!!! I actually looked at a Canon Rebel!! I am not sure I am ready to spend that money yet!! But I want to take great photos like you!!
Beautiful pictures...I want your backyard!
Also, great job on the pictures as the "2nd Shooter". You did an amazing job!
Have a great 4th of July!
little something for you in my post tomorrow :)
Who here thinks Linds needs to start an Etsy store and start selling her art?!
man Linds these are great shots!!
Such beauty in nature and you captured it so well here!!
Makes me want to go to the farmers market!:)
You capture the beauty in life so amazingly well. I love your eye for the details!!
Post a Comment