The Directions:
1. Leave a comment on my blog. In the comment, recall one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
Angela, Kristie, Michelle, and Nicole just did this and I thought it looked like a fun way to hear a lot of good memories.
So join in on the fun... whether you "blog" or not. :)
16 comments:
similarly, I am flooded with college memories. first... memories of you and Justin (sorry)... next, many hours of the Mason's house (I LOVED that season of life). I think that pumpkin carving night was an awesome memory, too. Last, I have memories with your 'stuff'. When you were student teaching and I was sleeping at 'the girls' house in your bed. :) Love you... for many years!
I ditto your list!!!
Three that pop into my head right away are you and I spending the week with your parents and having dinner with Trent, Searching everywhere for stuff that smelled like grapes! :), and recently you talking about a stick in the forest!!!:)
aw yes BloomsDay...a AWESOME memory!
And more specifically us getting giggles as we are trying to figure out the sleeping mats that Stacy gave us since my air mattress thing wouldn't work...and by the way it has work just fine ever since!:)
and magaritas and GREAT talks about "life stuff"!
nothing beats the first time we met face to face!
I remember you coming into my life end of high school! I remember bible studies and long chats! I just remember that you were the NICEST and most HILARIOUS person ever! I loved your down to earth personality and your infectious laugh, and i still love those things today! I've always cherished your friendship!!
Let's see...where do I begin. So many memories over the last 30 years...has it really been 30!? I have many childhood memories: builing forts in the back yard, back yard camping, bike riding through the neighborhood, tubing in the canal...but more recently I will always treasure being present the moments your two boys entered this world - what a blessing!
I, too, don't know which memory stands out from all the rest ...... so many happy times!
Let's see..... how about the time we went camping on the Olympic Peninsula and were throwing the windsock with the baseball on the end ..... and it flew right into a camp trailer that was parked beside our camping spot?! The people were VERY UNHAPPY with the (very small) dent it left in their Airstream trailer!
Loved it when we all kidnapped Angela for her birthday!
Ok some of my favorite memories of us are on the golf trips. Rolling our eyes as we listened to Sara's Macy Gray CD over and over, watching Jenny in her Joe Boxer shorts putting in the hallways of the hotels... and me escaping to your room to hang out away from the rest of the girls. Oh and all the golf coaches always hitting on you! Hahaha. Good times!
Remember picking fall leaves in the park for Shannon's wedding reception in Toledo? How about painting in our (Ian's) long johns when we were snowed in at the
Windy M and I stayed many days longer than planned? How about Angela and Darren showing up in a huge tractor in the snow that winter to have fondue? There are a ton more...thanks for that....
There is so much more to you than what I know... but here are a few of my memories.
=taking pictures out at the windy m (both with and without my husband)
=the round up with Mack
=decorating my classroom
=rushed lunches at Taco Bell when I was at Rocky
= There are so many treasured memories! I'll think of more I know. =)
My first memory of you was at RH when you, BJ and Dr. Mack would play little pranks on eachother! I thought this girl is a load of fun!
Well getting to know you two years ago at the womens retreat. Also, our few icecream nights, you are a wonderful listener! Miss you!
I just realized I didnt comment on yours. Can I just say VBS...
Somehow I missed this....
I love how you always bring fun to every situation! Remember way back (like 7 years ago), you joined our small group. It is always so fun to have you around...you always have a great story to share!
And, you are amazing with kids! I love to see you at RH, in you element, having a blast and making a difference!
Enjoy your day!
summer...my blessed trips to Madras to spend my time with you and Kirsten...swimming at the golf course and the river...you playing golf (well) and me struggling to try...walking to Dairy Queen (someting we do not have in Oakland but thankfully we do in Chico) the memories are flooding back...but i keep coming to the ones of us smiling...
~Milena
Post a Comment