Have I Mentioned...
that Mack is now a walking machine?that he got 5 shots this week & had blood drawn ... which was absolutely, positively no fun at all?that he loves blueberries?that he loves water?that he opens every cupboard door and creates disasters?that he weighs 24 pounds?that he has 8 teeth?that he has the most beautiful eyelashes?that he says mama & dada & da (dog)?that he doesn't like to be left alone in a room?that his face lights up when he sees his big brother? that he's drinking from a sippy cup? that he loves to "dance" when music comes on?that he loves to pound/drum on anything & everything?that he tries to put shoes on his feet, but hates to wear them when I put them on?that he loves bath time?that he is a flirt?that he is a patient little brother & only throws fits once in a while :) ?that he one of my favorite people in the whole wide world?that our love for him grows daily?


14 comments:
what a special post! Thanks for sharing him with us... I can tell he is incredibly special... and OH... I feel for him (shots). I have to take Zeke we are WAY behind!
He is adorable...and I love the farmer's tan :)
Look at all those band-aids! I hate shots. Avery starts screaming the minute she sees the needles and has since she was in infant. He is just beautiful. I can't believe how much his hair has grown!
I have tears! silly me!
this is such a cute post!
well written!
he is so fun!
love the comment about the shoes!
wow...
he is growin up!!!
ugh!
Love this post!!! At least he has his pool to take the edge off from his owies. That first picture really captures those eyelashes.
I used to say Kylee rarely threw fits too. The last few days she has made me eat my words... all extremely public at that.
Awwww. Look at all those owees from the shots! Poor little guy!
And he is a red head like his Mama!
Adorable, if I do say so myself!
We love you Mack! Pretty darn cute and getting so big so fast!
Oh, I hate it when they have to get shots :(
He is getting so big SO fast!
Tresa was feeling Macks pain. She had shots on Thurs. They are no fun at any age! Love these pictures! Have a blessed week!
LOVE this post, he is such a special little boy!!!
So precious! Those bandaids remind me of when ours got their pokes. You're right, they are not fun!
have I mentioned...
how adorable this little guy is?
Your little guy is precious and growing up so quickly!
Post a Comment