Wow. You go Bamba!! Great shots :)
She can't be 93! She is amazing!
Wow me too!!
Looks like there was fun and adventures for everyone. What a set up you all had.
One of my hopes as well!
smiling with you and for you right now! Love to you!!
93? Was that a typo?? She looks 73. What a fun weekend for all of you! Love this series....through the eyes of...Enjoy today!
Wow...what's her secret?
She knows how to let go and have a good time, doesn't she?!Wonderful shots of a wonderful lady ...... my inspiration!
how cool. What great pictures to have also! I love the Bama5 one- the one of the three ladies. It almost reminds me of a Dorthea Lange picture. cool.
She looks good for her age and she is having a great time. I love her smile and love that she knows how to have lots of fun.
Aww! I am all choked up! Grandmas Rock!
I agree with you! She's amazing at 93!
WOW!!! Love this post!
Thanks for the great photos of last weekend!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Wow. You go Bamba!!
Great shots :)
She can't be 93! She is amazing!
Wow me too!!
Looks like there was fun and adventures for everyone. What a set up you all had.
One of my hopes as well!
smiling with you and for you right now! Love to you!!
93? Was that a typo?? She looks 73.
What a fun weekend for all of you! Love this series....through the eyes of...
Enjoy today!
Wow...what's her secret?
She knows how to let go and have a good time, doesn't she?!
Wonderful shots of a wonderful lady ...... my inspiration!
how cool. What great pictures to have also! I love the Bama5 one- the one of the three ladies. It almost reminds me of a Dorthea Lange picture. cool.
She looks good for her age and she is having a great time. I love her smile and love that she knows how to have lots of fun.
Aww! I am all choked up! Grandmas Rock!
I agree with you! She's amazing at 93!
WOW!!! Love this post!
Thanks for the great photos of last weekend!
Post a Comment