And those, folks, are most, but not all, of the 2008 Barnes Bash highlights!
Hope you've enjoyed seeing our weekend ... now back to our regular scheduled program.
Love your pictures! Love how you captured a different experience for each member of your family. What a fun weekend! :)
Looks like a great time!!!What is the corn/food? Was it all cooked together on a grill? Looks yummy, I'd like to try it.
I'm with the dog...is it nap time yet?
Liam!! wow he's growing :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love your pictures! Love how you captured a different experience for each member of your family.
What a fun weekend! :)
Looks like a great time!!!
What is the corn/food? Was it all cooked together on a grill? Looks yummy, I'd like to try it.
I'm with the dog...is it nap time yet?
Liam!! wow he's growing :)
Post a Comment