The 'no snow' issue made it so easy this year {for us}. Looks like you all had a great day! Beautiful pictures of the trees and kids. I like the one of Bryn behind the tree. Good times. :)
It looked absolutely perfect...lots of smiles, sunshine, & family moments! Those are the days life is made of :D...And...my favorite picture was the one of the boys leaning against the fence rails...and the little piece of orange baling twine blowing in the breeze!!! It just makes me smile seeing your future "cow boys" growing up!!! May today hold even more magical moments as You worship our Savior! Sweet blessings!
Oops...the deleted one was mine..for some reason it posted twice...just thought you'd be wondering who removed their words....have a great one....NO make that another Perfect one! Sweet blessings!
Looks like the perfect day for getting a Christmas tree ..... the absence of snow makes the selection a little easier, I'm sure! Nice photography Linds!
It was sunny here too! but we went down to the church parking lot to pick ours out! They even helped us load it! haha So I am cracking up because Ian and my dad even have the same goofy hats! LOVE IT! =)(I bought my dad his goofy hat!)
Hey Linds!! I loved reading the last three posts....I could see that you were tired, but that you were leaning on God~and He refreshed your soul! I'm so glad you had a great day in the mountains! LOVE the one of Ian and Mack in the trees!!
13 comments:
The 'no snow' issue made it so easy this year {for us}. Looks like you all had a great day! Beautiful pictures of the trees and kids. I like the one of Bryn behind the tree. Good times. :)
It looked absolutely perfect...lots of smiles, sunshine, & family moments! Those are the days life is made of :D...And...my favorite picture was the one of the boys leaning against the fence rails...and the little piece of orange baling twine blowing in the breeze!!! It just makes me smile seeing your future "cow boys" growing up!!! May today hold even more magical moments as You worship our Savior! Sweet blessings!
Oops...the deleted one was mine..for some reason it posted twice...just thought you'd be wondering who removed their words....have a great one....NO make that another Perfect one! Sweet blessings!
YEAH!!! SO happy to read this! Time with family without distraction is always "perfect"! Love the pictures!
See you in a few!!
Looks like the perfect day for getting a Christmas tree ..... the absence of snow makes the selection a little easier, I'm sure!
Nice photography Linds!
It was sunny here too! but we went down to the church parking lot to pick ours out! They even helped us load it! haha So I am cracking up because Ian and my dad even have the same goofy hats! LOVE IT! =)(I bought my dad his goofy hat!)
Wow - how beautiful it is there!
Don't you have snow?? You are supposed to considering where you live!!! Ugh! We have 6 inches coming with 40 mph winds!!!
Your pics are beautiful and looks like you really enjoyed your day! Keep living and loving this season!!
You picked the right day to go...it snowed all around us last night! Beautiful pictures!
It does looks like just about a perfect day! Although to me, SNOW would have made it *perfect*. :o)
Looks like a wonderful day!
Hey Linds!! I loved reading the last three posts....I could see that you were tired, but that you were leaning on God~and He refreshed your soul! I'm so glad you had a great day in the mountains! LOVE the one of Ian and Mack in the trees!!
Post a Comment