I LOVE your new banner...what a precious nativity set...!!! And, what a beautiful tree...it looks so warm, homey, and filled with Love....Did you tie all those bows on yourself??? Mmmmm...my heart is warm just looking at all your pictures! May this week bring lots of WARM moments and Sweet blessings!
The Spirit of Christmas makes every nook and cranny warm, doesn't it?!! Nice job on the tree! :-) Love the Banner picture ...... that Nativity set is one of my favorites!
Blessings to you tongight - I am so glad you are staying warm!
Your tree is beautiful, but I L.O.V.E. that Nativity Set - I've been wanting it for years, but haven't been able to bring myself to get it yet. I may have to now that we have a home of our own. :-)
Thanks for sharing your decor- looks like you have been busy this week! I love the last picture of the nativity... great focus on Jesus! Bless you (praying for an early morning call!!!)
Thankful that your house is filled with *warmth*. I love you nativity set, it's one of my favourites. Hope the warmth and peace and love of your yesterday stays with you through out the week.
12 comments:
I LOVE your new banner...what a precious nativity set...!!! And, what a beautiful tree...it looks so warm, homey, and filled with Love....Did you tie all those bows on yourself??? Mmmmm...my heart is warm just looking at all your pictures! May this week bring lots of WARM moments and Sweet blessings!
The Spirit of Christmas makes every nook and cranny warm, doesn't it?!!
Nice job on the tree! :-)
Love the Banner picture ...... that Nativity set is one of my favorites!
Beautiful decorations Lindsay! I love the wrapping paper- true M. family wrap right there!
Blessings to you tongight - I am so glad you are staying warm!
Your tree is beautiful, but I L.O.V.E. that Nativity Set - I've been wanting it for years, but haven't been able to bring myself to get it yet. I may have to now that we have a home of our own. :-)
Have a great week!
Your home is so warm and festive! Beautiful decor. :)
Thanks for sharing your decor- looks like you have been busy this week! I love the last picture of the nativity... great focus on Jesus! Bless you (praying for an early morning call!!!)
Love ya!
Thankful that your house is filled with *warmth*. I love you nativity set, it's one of my favourites.
Hope the warmth and peace and love of your yesterday stays with you through out the week.
Beautiful!! Love to you today!!
Love, love!! The wrapping paper! It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!
So pretty!
Everything looks great!
All your decorations are awesome!
Your tree looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment