is in the spirit.
Learning. Laughing. Loving.
Making the Season BRIGHT!
** each day a new ornament is made ... I'll post pictures again next week **
** each day a new ornament is made ... I'll post pictures again next week **
** the Hands of Love tree is for the hospital **
21 comments:
you rock! how cute!!!
So cool!
That tree is terrific - I'm going to have to try that. (Yeah, right...)
Smiling at Room 1 ! I can see it smiling back!!! :D What awesome ornaments, beautiful tree, and perfectly decorated window...those second graders are one lucky bunch!!! May the Spirit of the season continue to warm their little hearts & their teachers too :D Sweet blessings!
very cool! I see you replaced the spiders!;) The tree is just perfect!!
You are killing me! =) So stinkin' CUTE!
Loving your window... might have to steal some of your ideas!!! :)
I love your room! I wish I was in second grade again!
I wish you were my teacher. :)
Everything looks great.
Your classroom is such a welcoming/homey environment ...... conducive to good learning, and fun with Mrs. Murdock!
Your kids show much potential in the Arts!!
You are such a great teacher! The tree for the hospital is awesome!!! Keep it up even when you are frustrated! You make a difference!
Your room looks amazing! Seriously, your kids are so blessed to have such a fun, spirited, and exciting teacher! Hope you are doing well today!
I love the window...well all of it!
I love the window...well all of it!
Love it and love you!
Your room always looks so inviting!! Especially right now!!
YOU are officially the coolest teacher ever! What an awesome room! ...can you come do my house now?!? :)
I LOVE your classroom! Is the hands of love tree felt? It's so cool. And that has GOT to be the best looking Charlie Brown Tree I've ever seen. Super cool stuff Mrs. Murdock. Now can you come make over my classroom??? :)
How fun!! Don't you just love the excitement of little kids?? It's the best.
And thanks AGAIN for the comment that I really needed at that very moment. So true, so true.
Love your room and your decorations. How fun it would be to be in your classroom! That tree is just so cool. Wish I were that creative! :-)
Your room is AMAZING! Seriously Linds... YOU ARE THE BEST!!
Your students must LOVE having you as their teacher!!
Post a Comment