December 17, 2008

Tomorrow.





You will be {4}.

Your smile will continue to brighten the room.
Your laugh will continue to be contagious.
Your heart will continue to love others.
Your eyes will continue to sparkle with excitement for life.
Your feet will continue to take you on adventures - here, there and everywhere.
Your hands will continue to fix anything and everything.
Your spirit will continue to make the world a better place.


Your birthday is ready for you sweet boy ...
and I know you are ready for it!!

13 comments:

Kirsten said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!! Know that we love you! Have a special, special day!

Anonymous said...

Sweet Mason, happy birthday!!
- how sharp to use Handy Manny for a young man like as active as Mase... so excited for you!!! have fun! :o)

Michelle said...

You are a fabulous mom!!! I love the decor and red plate!!!

Anonymous said...

It seems as though you forgot the 2 in front of the 4.
Looks like a wonderful day is in store for you!
Happy, Happy Birthday, Mason!

Sweet Blessings said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mason!!! So, glad you two get to spend his special day together :D My heart is smiling for you...and for your sweet little guy...what an amazing way you decorated to make his day extra special...YOU are a Great Mom!!! I wish I could see the expressions on his face when he sees all the special suprises!!! Have a wonderful day celebrating your special gift from God! Sweet blessings!!!

Katarina said...

Happy birthday Mason! May your day be filled with laughter and all the *fun* of turning 4!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday sweet Mason! Wishing I could give you a big hug today. (I know, you don't like to hug though... it's OK). =) haha You are a wonderful boy and I hope you enjoy being 4 as much as you enjoyed being 3. Love you!
Becky and Brandon

ShelliGib said...

What a cute party!! Looks like so much fun!

Kristie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Mason!!!!!!!

Enjoy your special day!!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

how adorable and charming is your party stuff!!!!??!!! extra special decor for an extra special boy.

Anonymous said...

YOU really know how to throw a party, Lindsay...... wish sooooo much that we could be there to see his reaction to your special deocorations!!
I can hardly wait to see pictures of the most amazing 4 year-old I know!
Happy Birthday Mason!!!!
We love you so much!
Papa & MorMor

Stacy said...

Love seeing how special you made it for him! I can see the teacher qualities! ;)

Lisa said...

Happy birthday MASON!!!! (can you hear me screaming that from across town???) :)

I love the way you celebrate your children, Lindsay. You truly are an inspiration.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin