February 8, 2009

6 hours {and a few minutes}

1 HUGE sliver pulled.
5 bags of popcorn.
5 gummy worms.
1 bottle of rootbeer.
3 bottles of water.
2 varsity basketball games.
5 raffle tickets.
1 cake won by Mason.
1 princess crowned.
2 queens crowned.
3 minute standing ovation.
2 boxes of ice cream bars.
1 hot gym.
1 dinner with friends.
1 birthday dessert with 8 spoons.
1 CD purchased.
1 calf pulled.

good times.

good friends.

just an all-around {good} 6+ hours. {yesterday}



















15 comments:

Deb said...

Much better 6 hours then I had yesterday. Love the pic. of Mason feeding the ice cream to Mack.
Have another great day! :)

Sweet Blessings said...

Perfect, Just Perfect! Life doesn't get much more fun than those 6+ hours! Oh, how I hope that sliver wasn't in Mason's finger :D...And, I can't help but smile at the picture of the smashed phone working! Great photos showing all the perfect parts of your Saturday! Hope today is even better :D Sweet blessings!

Sweet Blessings said...

P.S. The Princess looked beautiful too...I LOVE that family photo of them....Karl's in a tie yet again :D He's starting to look like a city-boy..ha, ha....Sweet blessings!

Anonymous said...

what a good day!

Katarina said...

So fun!

Beth said...

Fun!

Oh my word, that sliver is killer! Poor boy!

The pic of Mason feeding Mack is priceless. I love the look of concentration on his face!

Hope you have another good 6 hour+ day!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

now THAT is a sliver!!!!! yikes!!! and THAT is a dessert!!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I just read your past four posts - and I just want to say you inspire the socks off of me!! In so many ways.
Oh and the HTML code for hearts is going to turn my blog into an annoying heart fest for sure. :) I love them! :) I was just looking for HTML codes the other day, but only learned how to do the strike through thingy.

Stacey said...

Fun pic of Mason feeding Mack ice cream!!! Love the way you made that yummmy desert black and white except for the cherry!! Fun!

Kristie said...

That's a lot for only six hours:)

Love the picture of all the royalty...so special!!!

Becky said...

You had such a busy weekend! =)

Anonymous said...

Owie, owie, OWIE! Sorry for you Mason!
I, too, love the shot of the dessert in black and white and the cherry in color! You are so amazingly creative!

Lisa said...

THAT is THEE biggest sliver I have ever seen!!! Holy cow.

And I love the peek-a-boo pictures of Mack- so precious!

Kirsten said...

Hope Mason's finger is all better - OUCH!! Looks like a great 6 hours!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

That sliver makes me cringe.

The winter queens story makes me smile.

And that dessert makes me drool.

What a six hours you had.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin