Thanks!!!!! These trips around the sun are getting more and more fun as the years go by ...... especially when shared with my wonderful, beautiful grandchildren.
Happy, Happy Birthday to a beautiful, inspiring, Woman of God! I hope I can be just like her one day :D What a gift that you get to cherish her in your life daily!!! Sweet blessings!
I love this picture. Kerry, I hope that you had a great birthday yesterday and that it was as wonderful as you are! You are loved and very blessed! Love you, Tanya
5 comments:
Thanks!!!!!
These trips around the sun are getting more and more fun as the years go by ...... especially when shared with my wonderful, beautiful grandchildren.
This is one of my favorite pictures! :-)
Happy, Happy Birthday to a beautiful, inspiring, Woman of God! I hope I can be just like her one day :D What a gift that you get to cherish her in your life daily!!! Sweet blessings!
I love this picture. Kerry, I hope that you had a great birthday yesterday and that it was as wonderful as you are! You are loved and very blessed!
Love you,
Tanya
Cute, cute, picture of Mack in the "sand"box!
Happy Birthday Kerry! Can't wait to see you guys again. =) Hope you had a wonderful day.
Post a Comment