to take my own photo.
Not an easy task.
Not always flattering.
Not always focused.
Not always straight.
Not always my {best} look.
......................................
Are any of us {perfect}??
Do any of us have the perfect teeth, the perfect hair, the perfect coloring?
Nope. Not even close.
But ... I AM PERFECTLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE!!
And that my friends - is something to {love} about the {imperfect} me!
.........................................
Psalm 139 is still speaking LOUD & CLEAR!
Read it.
And when you do, I think you'll join me today - smiling at just the thought of being perfect and wonderful too!
15 comments:
Love this post, and love you taking pictures of yourself :-) You are beautiful!!!! Have a great weekend sweet friend.
Love you,
Tanya
I like the first one and of course the one with Mason in the background.
I need to do that so I can practice my smiles (always end up with a goofy one).
You are beautiful Linds!!
love all of them! and you!
LOVE this POST, because YOU are such a beautiful girl..no matter how the camera is angled...Hey, LOVE the highlights in your hair too!!! Thanks for sharing...Oh, and are your dressed as a cowgirl today??? Have a happy one doing whatever comes along! Sweet blessings!
you look awesome! great pictures!have a great weekend.
What can I say? ...... God made you beautiful, inside and out!
PS I really like the highlights in your hair!
I had to smile at the one with Mason in the background.
You are beautiful...even out of focus and not straight!
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L
Love the highlighted hair!
Love your attempt.
Love that you posted your attempt.
Love you!
you are {BEAUTIFUL} friend...inside and out...
my fav shot is the blurriest of the bunch...Mas laughing in the background...LOVE it!! That's real life for a mom of boys!!
Love your hair! Looks great on you!! I think you did pretty awesome taking your own pic!!
You're adorable from every angle- inside and out ;)
I HATE taking pictures of myself. Because of all the reasons that you said... not exactly the most positive person in this area. Now... You, however, are so so cute! Love the hair!
Beautiful beautiful, inside and out!
Post a Comment