February 8, 2009

The {CAKE} ...


for the preschool {Cake Auction} on Tuesday.

as seen on FamilyFun.com

** I don't think I'll go into professional cake decorating any time soon - but it was fun **

14 comments:

Becky said...

oh!! It turned out awesome. wow. The kids will LOVE it! =)

Anonymous said...

Cute!! :) very detailed Lindsay :)

Anonymous said...

Impressive! Sure hope whoever wins it appreciates your labor of love!
It will be a hit, for sure!

Sweet Blessings said...

WOW! I am impressed...that is an awesome fire truck cake...and ONE that is going to be very POPULAR...All the boys will be wanting their families to buy that cake! Just wait and see..... Your boys are so blessed to have such a creative, giving, loving, COOL Mom! May your evening be filled with many Sweet blessings!

Shelby-Grace said...

I have made a couple cakes from FamilyFun.com too. They have so many to choose from. I think you did a great job!

Lisa said...

LOVE it!

Shannon said...

So cute! That would not last 2 days in my house!

Im hoping to get mine together tomorrow.

Kirsten said...

That cake is too fun! Can I hire you to make Ava's 1st birthday cake!?

Stacey said...

You are good! I would have bid on that one!!!

Kristie said...

Nice work!!

Wishing you a week full of GOOD things!!

Suzie said...

THAT is just awesome! Hubby's a firefighter/police officer, and that cake would be perfect for a gathering or something. It would also be great for our son for his 9th b-day. Thanks for posting where you got the idea.

misty said...

you did better than i could have/would have done!

very cute!

Anonymous said...

Linds,
You are very creative! That is a great cake! Better than I would have or could have done. You could have done my birthday cake this year, not that I wanted or needed one, but it would have been cuter than the one from Erickson's. Anyway, I am really impressed. I am sure there were lots of takers on it. Hope you have a great week.

Jodi said...

Great Cake--- You did a wonderful job.... love the detail. You are very TALENTED!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin