February 24, 2009

a couple more {classics}




Thanks Uncle John!

** the one on the banner is definitely my favorite **

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! .. helloooo Leslie! oh, "whoops" I meant Bryn :)

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! I love the banner picture. We need some clasics of you!! :-) Have a great week.

Hugs,
Tanya

Ronda said...

These are the best! What a cutie for sure! Thank you Uncle John for sharing with Lindsay!

shara said...

how cute... that root beer doesn't get more generic than that. so awesome that you have access to such cool, old pictues of your honey. have a great one!

Kirsten said...

Great pictures...love the root beer!

Kerry said...

The banner picture: I see Mason in his pose but Mack in his features!

The posted pictures: your boys are a chip off the old block!

Stacy B said...

I love these! I agree, the one in the banner is so great.

Sweet Blessings said...

I can't help but get a chuckle out of the banner one....and then, the one of Ian and his dog....How fun are these pictures!!! The best part is one day you'll be sharing such priceless pictures of your own boys with your daugther-in-laws! Keep clicking away sweet girl....keep clicking! Hope your evening is filled with ALL things good! Sweet blessings!

Stacey said...

Fun! I wish my scanner wasn't broken!

Katie said...

how fun. Mason is the spitting image of his Daddy.

Katie said...

how fun. Mason is the spitting image of his Daddy.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin