February 18, 2009

Give this photo some words ...



{Bryn & Ian} probably age 5 & 3.

Any thoughts on what Ian might be saying??

I have a few guesses ... but I'd love to know what you think.

18 comments:

Donna said...

I KNOW what he was saying (said)! :-)

"This is stupid, plain stupid"


Mimz

Katarina said...

"But I don't WANT to hold her hand!!"

Stacey said...

Can we go NOW?? I want to get candy!!! (assuming this was a halloween picture)

Kerry said...

"I can't SEE you!"

He looks like he is OLDER than Bryn :-0

That picture is a treasure!

Anonymous said...

That picture cracks me up so cute!

Sweet Blessings said...

So laughing at that picture...I always wondered what Ian looked like at Mason's age...!!! And, look even then he had on "farming clothes" :D Thanks for sharing....can't wait to see the captions that everyone post! Hope your Wednesday was a great one! Sweet blessings!

Kerry said...

I see so much of Mack in his expression!

Anne said...

I don't wannnaaaa.

Deb said...

Are we done yet? I got cows to tend to.

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOO Fair, she looks so much better than me!

Stacy said...

Maaaaaaaaaa!!! She's touching me AGAINNNNNNN!

Ronda said...

Landon thinks Ian is saying this, "WAAAAAAAA. I don't want to be in this picture! I'm hot!"

Becky said...

Honestly, I couldn't even guess. =) Love Bryn's expression though. Too funny!

Suzie said...

GIRL GERMS "UUUGGGGHHHH"!!! (like Charlie Brown would say)

Michelle said...

Oh that picture is PRICELESS! :)

Anonymous said...

"Wwwhyyyy????!"

Shannon said...

Okay, Bryn's little girls look exactly like she did!
Ian...well, hilarious. Please tell me that is a cougar helmet in his hand.

Ronda said...

I AM holding her hand! This is dumb! Just take the stupid picture!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin