February 17, 2009

Learning to Drive.



Not an easy task.



But with the help of my big brother, I think I'm going to get to have some fun.





Yep.

F. U. N. ... FUN!









Now I just need to learn how to cope when the battery goes dead.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures. Love the new banner. Love the patience that Mason shows for Mack. Love that you don't have any SNOW!!! It is snowing here again this morning. Hope you are having a good week and enjoying your parents.
Love ya,
Tanya

Donna said...

Oh my gosh! This grandmother's heart goes pitter pat when I see these two honyoks doing such adult things!

Good capturing the moment! xoxoMimz

Smith Family said...

Now that is just priceless. What wonderful boys you have.

ShelliGib said...

Oh that is so sweet! Makes me tear up and I don't even know them!

KayDee said...

Okay, if ever I need to tow a car, I'm going to call Mason cause he knows how to hook up the towline.

Talk about wise beyond his years. Thanks for sharing this with us!

Anonymous said...

I think it was around this age that the girls became attached at the hip - it is so nice when they can entertain each other! You really have a way of capturing the fun and emotion of the moment.

Katarina said...

Mason is so helpful. I love the pictures. They made me smile!
Hope you're having a gerat week.

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

pic #8.... says it all.....love Mason's face!!

Becky said...

Too funny! Love it all. The {huge}, the fact that the gator didn't break, the 4-wheeler didn't break, Mack didnt' fall off, the expressions on their faces, I love it all! =)

Becky said...

I meant to say huge chain. oops!

Sweet Blessings said...

Laughing, oh so laughing at this post and those pictures...I kept expecting to see the one with Mack having fallen off and Mason still towing forward! Life is definitely GOOD at your place!!! I hope you had a fun time working at McD's tonight....I can't wait for those stories!!! May you continue to see life through the lens of your camera as only God can show it to you! Sweet blessings!

Anne said...

You definetly got a good bang for your buck on those toys. Have you ever considered having 4 batteries...so two could always be charged and ready to go. It is so wonderful that they enjoy each other so much and it is all -outside- fun. Outside where volume of laughter/screams and quantity of mud is not an issue.

Shannon said...

So Darn Cute!!

(here's a city girls shout out for the Helmet!) ;).

Man little Mack is looking so big lately.

Anonymous said...

So cute!
Mason is looking so old to me!

Kirsten said...

That is too fun!! What a helpful big brother! I think I'll wait a little while to let Ava go for a ride with them!

Stacey said...

F.U.N. is right!! What a great big brother to show him the ropes too. Hopefully they'll be best buds forever!

Michelle said...

Can I come live at your house? Looks like so much fun!

Stacy B said...

Boys are so different than girls! What fun they are having!

shara said...

you gotta love older, wiser brothers. so happy for you that you have such loving, helpful and cute boys. hope you have a wonderful wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that be a Case Tractor the John Deere is Towing?

;-}

Mr Tammy

Kerry said...

Oh!, the places they'll go!!!!
That Mason's little mind is always going strong!!
It was especially hysterical to see it up close and personal!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin