February 7, 2009

To Do.

grocery shop

visit with a woman I don't know in the produce section at WalMart about how much she loves my hair

give that same woman the name & number of my stylist {for the past 11 years}

visit with mom on the phone {at least 4 times}

make Mason's valentines for preschool

attach cards to treats

dip pretzel sticks for MOPS on Monday night

make artichoke dip for MOPS on Monday night

attempt to make a cake for the preschool {Cake Auction}

go to Kylie's basketball game & cheer her on

go to U.S. Cellular and pray they will replace Ian's phone that somehow got {smashed} this morning ... still have the smashed one for a few days

put diffuser smelly things all over the house to get rid of the burned popcorn stench that was created by a certain 4 year old yesterday

buy a new microwave

take a few pictures

keep memorizing Psalm 139 {I'm amazed at how well I'm doing}

buy fresh tulips

finish up a photo book I've created at Shutterfly

call MOPS gals to remind them of the meeting this Monday night

paint Mason's hand & Mack's foot for our Valentine card

work at school to get ready for another {full} week

check blogs

pay bills


read a book or two to my boys

finish last 2 loads of laundry


share a little {love}

8 comments:

KayDee said...

Love your list -- need to add some of these to my list.

Didn't see "Inspire others through my blog" on your list(add it and check it off, friend).

Like I've said before, I love to sit down with a cup of tea and read your blog. It is a beautiful and inspiring respite.

Thanks and blessings to you, friend.

Anonymous said...

I love the many times we share over the phone ...... Looks like you are accomplishing much on this busy Saturday ......
I pray, too, that the phone replacement will be miraculous.
Hoping the diffusers work for you! :-)
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

This is the best "to do" list ever!
A little bit of productivity and a little bit of fun. Love It! Hope you get the rest checked off this beautiful SUNNY weekend!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

I am amazed as I read this because I have been thinking of my entire day as a to do list too. I decided this morning that I was going to make the list tonight and only put the things I had actually accomplished on it. I thought that would make me feel better.

Your list makes me smile and aspire :)

Sweet Blessings said...

You make my heart happy...thanks for sharing your to-do's and the fun of seeing them checked off..and THANK YOU for the awesome NEW banner...I absolutely LOVE it!!! And, I'm praying those diffusers and the new microwave make it ALL good again at your house...Oh, tell your Mr. I'm sorry about the smashed phone...I know it's their life-lines...but, hey at least it didn't go through the washer :D Hope your evening was filled with lots of laughter, good times with good friends, and sweet dreams in your own bed! Sweet blessings!

Katarina said...

You have been busy!! And it looks like you will continue to be busy over the rest of the weekend. Hope it is filled with *love*.

Amy Tolar said...

I am so happy you had such a productive day. Have a fabulous rest of the weekend, my friend!

Kristie said...

Can't believe you were able to get almost everything done!?!?! Did you sleep at all this weekend!??:) Your energy is amazing!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin