Last Friday I gave a student $5.
She gave me an 11oz. container of Chocolate Covered Raisins.
I have eaten the entire container of Chocolate Covered Raisins from the Girl Scouts in 7 hours.
......................................
What a day.
It's raining.
Hard.
And my students are currently watching a little Tom & Jerry during inside recess.
Yep.
One whole container of Chocolate Covered Raisins.
Gone.
.................................
And there you have it.
2 of my weaknesses.
Tom & Jerry... and Chocolate Covered Raisins from the Girl Scouts.
..................................
Do you have any {weaknesses}?
13 comments:
I have a weakness for snacking on anything, when I get bored! You would have had to share those chocolate-covered raisins with me, if I had been there!
Stay warm and dry on this rainy Monday.
swedish berries!
yep- anything chocolate {once a month} and m & m's! love, love, love them... wait, they are chocolate too! ha- hope you are keeping warm and dry this monday. as i type this the sun is blinding bright and the wind is blowing like crazy. silly hermiston weather! happy monday... no guilt about the raisins... the chocolate is good for your health and the raisins will keep ya regular! hahaha
I don't know what it has been, but this past week I haven't been able to say "no" to onion rings with ranch. Hardly a part of a healthy diet...but oh well. Hope you enjoyed the snack!
chocolate anything.... especially twizzlers and m&ms!!!
Mmmm...there are soooo many weaknesses...do we really have to talk about them ??:D ha,ha....Okay, mine is chocolate too...and homemade chocolate chip cookies spell double weakness! The wood fire is going, and I'm thinking my next weakness will be laziness on the sofa! Sweet dreams & Sweet blessings!
I have consumed an entire bag of candy corn by myself!!
Ice cream.Yep. That is my biggest (but not only) weakness. Chocolate peanut butter is the worst!!! At least you had a little fruit with your raisins... that must be good, right? It poured here today. Indoor recess isn't really good for anyone!!!
bread and Tillamook cheddar cheese are my top two! :)
For sure peanut M&M's and the other are these peanut butter/chocolate/rice crispy bars a lady in our church makes. I would sit down and devour a whole 13X9 pan of them if she would make them for me! I would of course be regretting it later on, but for a short time it would be pure bliss:)
Hope the sun shines your way soon!!
oh completely!! let's see... there was the Monk show I stayed up late to watch after getting back from a 6 hr drive through 3 states, when I really should have been catching some sleep. hmmm.. and any view a that makes you look around and just smile as you walk - because everywhere you look is BEAUTY!! I'm a sucker for stuff like that. It just makes you want to skip instead of walk!!! :)
Don't worry I'm like that with alot of things....Oreo's, cookie dough, chips, any chocolate....
I will quit eating when the package or bag is empty...
Love your family pictures, didn't get a chance to see them till now...
Your family is simply STUNNING.....
I think I have every one of the weaknesses already listed!! And then some. Not so sure about the candy corn, unless they are eaten with peanuts in the same mouthful - then then are yummy.
Post a Comment