October 21, 2009

blessed.



Thank you Jason, Robert & Billie! We're blessed by you ... over and over and over again!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Love them!!!

Sweet Blessings said...

L.O.V.E....those photos...and Mack looks so happy in each of them! Is that the new home in the background?!?! Perfect! Now, I so want to schedule to get ours done by that amazing photographer I know :D Hope your Wedesday was GREAT! Sweet blessings!

ShelliGib said...

SUPER cute!

Anne said...

Wonderful! Grace is looking over my shoulder and just said, 'Hey, we went to their house.' That kid, never forgets a face! Will this be a Christmas card too?

B.R. said...

the one of Ian and the boys... let's just say I like it. I like it alot. :)

Becky said...

Lindsay! I love them!!! =) and I just got my disk in the mail, can't wait to pop it in my computer and look.

Kerry said...

They are GREAT!
Love that the new house is in the background ...... can't wait to have you living there!

Katarina said...

Those are wonderful pictures. You have a beautiful family Lindsay.

Darcy said...

These are FABULOUS! And the orange and brown looks great friend (and fashionista)!

Stacey said...

Love these family pics!! Hope I can get some this year! We've had a ton of rain, so we'll see!!

Pendleton Pathways: International Travel said...

Wow... awesome pics. You guys look so great and proud :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin