121. Nails, drills, chainsaws, hammers, post hole diggers, tampers, and muscle.
122. Horseshoes and little hands to hold them.
123. Equipment to climb on and use ... and the love for machinery that I hope Mason always has.
124. Water troughs ... and the silly cows that use them.
126. Gates {traps} and the perspective they give when you're {trapped}.
127. My boys. Their eyes, their cheeks, their boots, their sweatshirts, their love.
128. Sunshine & the opportunity to {shine} in it.
129. Bubbles. And spit. And the fascination Mack had when he realized that spit can make bubbles.
130. The joy and magic of a birthday party.
131. A boy with a camera!
132. Using every last second of daylight. Wasting little time & making memories as the sun closed down our beautiful weekend.

...............................
It was a week {and weekend} filled with goodness.
... and I had to snap the grouchiness from the depths of my soul as I found myself full of grumpiness last night and this morning.
Grumpiness because it felt as though the goodness and beauty of the weekend was coming to end.
Grumpiness because my time {at home} was over.
... but on my way to school this morning, I made myself mentally remember the moments I didn't capture with my camera and made a list with my boys as the sun lit up the morning sky.
134. Freezers full of meat to choose from to cook Sunday dinner.
135. A clean garage & organized shelves ... and even a place to park.
136. Hand-made magnets.
137. "I have a present for you mom" ... over and over again... and the gifts of ginormous hugs!
138. Mack's ever-changing vocabulary.
139. Singing Happy Birthday. Again and again.
140. Cousins.
141. Cowboy Small & a 5 year old who can read it {almost} perfectly!
142. Forgiveness.
143. Sunshine ... and the amazing amount of energy that comes just from being warm.
144. A compass on the mirror in the car ... who would have guessed it could keep one so focused for such a long amount of time.
145. Night that seemed like day. I {love} full moons & the light they give.
.....................................
Hoping in, praying for & anticipating more of God's goodness in the week and weekend to come.



















11 comments:
I love your multitudes of much! Makes me think about all of the small things I should be thankful for everyday!! Also think your header is awesome!!
Thanks for being so inspiring every day!
Your way with words is truly amazing ...... makes my imagination kick in to gear!
You make the most of a weekend, that is evident!
Looks like a great weekend, with alot of hard work put into it...
Nothing beats the feeling of progress.
And shine - you all do! Glad you had a wonderful (filled) weekend!
P.S. Love the header...and the pictures of Mack making bubbles - too funny.
Hope the grumpies stay away this week!
Your weekend looks like it was filled with tons of fun.
Lovely list and what a great looking bunch - love the pics. God bless - Holly
I could see & hear the sweet blessings over & over again in this post :D Praying your week is totally filled in just the same way! Sweet blessings!!!
wonderfully worded. love mack's dirty dirty face and his ability to make bubbles... free entertainment i tell ya! and mason, what a handsome, awesome, growing, responsible, awesome young man. i am anxious to see what becomes of him in life, for he is so full of goodness already~ have a wonderful week full of happiness and good.
I just noticed the picture of Mack spitting ON the piece of lumber ...... what a riot that Mack is!
Reading your blog always puts me in better spirits. I needed this today!! Here's to losing that grumpiness!
Love the picture from the outside looking in!
Post a Comment