March 16, 2010

I just can't help it.




Mason totally {faking} it ... just to make Mack {mad}.

And Mack driving away with his lower lip sticking way out ... shouting {Mack mad}.

I try not to laugh ... but sometimes, I just can't help it.

9 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

I know just what you are talking about here. This is something that goes on at our house as well. Yes sometimes you have to laugh.... Poor little ones.

Darcy said...

Laughing at my desk right now....thanks!....don't tell Mack :)

Sweet Blessings said...

So smiling at those boys of yours....they truly are Sweet blessings! Happy Tuesday to you...praying your conferences are great! Sweet blessings!

Kristie said...

oh man...brotherly love...its the best and the worst all at the same time! :)

Anonymous said...

Loved this - and I can so relate to those times it is hard to hold in a laugh. Kudos for Mason's photo, by the way (nails). Hugs!

Kerry said...

Mason has Mack's number, alright ...... and he'll use it again, and again, and again :-) .... just ask your Dad!
<3

Katarina said...

I laugh all the time! Except in my house it's Alexandra that's faking it (boy oh boy does she know what buttons to push!)

Siblings, gotta love that special bond they have.

Crystal said...

Brothers!! I like your new header - a budding photographer in your family :) Happy St. Patrick's Day!

shara said...

i can see mack's lip hanging out... and i just want to squeeze his cute little red faced self.... he is so cute and adorable. hope you are enjoying the sunshine and longer beautiful days~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin