September 29, 2010

green grass ... a hose ... and a whole lot of dirt.








enough said.

10 comments:

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

oh man, those pics are so awesome does it just make you giddy that you were able to capture so much?!?!? love them!

Kristie said...

your yard looks awesome! Good Job Mason!

Mack could you get any more dirt on ya, kid?

Good times!

Katarina said...

nice! looks like a great time!

shara said...

gravies you seriously have some of the most handsome hardworking boys i've ever seen! way to go mason and your lawn cutting skills! oh mr. mack.. i miss you cute red, dirty face. love your post as usual...

Kerry said...

So, I'm viewing the pictures one-by-one ...... lovin' 'em ..... and then have to say "OH NO" when I get to the last one!
Glad you were able to capture the essence of "life on the ranch"!

Anonymous said...

My dear, I think it is time my daughter spent some time on your ranch. Maybe she could learn the art of finishing chores with a smile on her face from Mason. I can't say I would be brave enough to let our 8 year old out in the yard with the lawn mower (after all, she's a klutz), but she could learn to do chores with a big grin like your son! Is he also singing in the 2nd photo?

Sweet Blessings said...

Oh, Mason...what a worker he is :D I hope I can hire him to work at my house one day !!! And, Mack...so, smiling at those little dirt-filled hands! You are such a blest Mama! So good talking to you last night...so thankful God blessed my life with your friendship! Happy Friday! Sweet blessings!

Anonymous said...

I still cant believe it!
Great pictures... :)

Kirsten said...

:) love those boys!

Brooke said...

What good helpers! LOVE IT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin