September 23, 2010

Right now ...


He's 3.

He loves yogurt and ice cream.

He copies everything his brother does ... but hasn't been to the E.R. nearly as much.

He loves to cuddle.

He loves to be read to ~ especially {Goldbug}.

He is stubborn with a capital {S}.

He loves to talk on the phone.

He avoids my camera at all costs.

He has a {serious} look to him ... just like his daddy.

He loves popsicles.

He's Mack.

And the world is a better place with him in it!

.........................

P.S.

thanks for the great response to my {3} questions earlier this week!!

my answers:
  1. yes, I try to make my bed as soon as possible every single day ... doesn't always happen, but I get an A for effort.
  2. I love orange, green, purple ... bright colors ... and I hope and pray they look good on me because I wear them a LOT.
  3. I'm struggling with how I make others know and feel and believe I think the world of them right now.  Life is at a whirlwind speed & sometimes life without Internet at home just plain {stinks}.  It takes a constant effort and there are definitely times I'm {better} at it than others ... but the key in my heart and mind is to be {sincere}.  If I am who I say I am ... then those around me know without a doubt that they mean everything to me.
Happy Thursday ... let your eyes sparkle ... you're meant to shine!!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Love, love, love that little boy Mack!! He always brings a smile to my face.

The proof-reader in me noticed a misspelled word in your #3. Last sentence: should be THEN instead of THAN those around me know without a doubt .....

Love you Lindsay Erin

Darcy said...

Hooray for fewer visits to the ER! We love that little man of yours too - and miss his little "You wanna piece of meat, huh, huh?"

Lindsay said...

thanks mom :) FIXED!!

Kristie said...

little Mackie! You are a fan favorite in our home. I think even when you are twenty I will still refer to you as little Mackie! We love you so much!

I love that you gave yourself an A! I give you an A+! You are an amazing woman!

Sweet Blessings said...

I can't wait to see the man Mack grows up to be :D And, so thankful you are YOU! Love your ending..."let your eyes sparkle...you are meant to shine". Great, great words! Sweet blessings!

Stacey said...

You are inspiring every day and I don't even know you that well but love to visit your blog!! Thanks for sharing you in all you write and the pics you take!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin