I saw ...
lots of dust.
puzzles.
games.
tractors.
and more tractors.
workbooks.
color books.
pencils.
dirt.
boots.
jeans.
fruit flies.
a note from Papa George.
laundry to be folded.
candy corn.
corn bread.
school work.
teacher manuals.
the Capital Press.
bills.
books.
journals.
flashcards.
recipe books.
dried pears.
and so much more.
........................................
and out of all the sights I saw that day, these were my a few of my favorites:
I think the best moments of our days in life are those when we see past the dust, through the frustration, over the fears, around the {mess} ... and above ourselves.
Time doesn't stand still.
Laundry piles around you.
Jobs require much.
People require more.
And so, on those days when you feel like the time is gone & your patience is wearing thin ... look around your {home} and count your blessings.
Maybe your {home} will see you as blessing as well!







5 comments:
You always see through the mundane to the meat of it all ...... making a difference in lives around you and living life to the fullest!!!
Love your sensitiveness to seeing God's blessings ALL AROUND YOU!
Great pictures ! The candy corn branches are soooo cute .... and the grandkids ..... at the top of my "favorites" list!!
Love the little candy corn tree! SO CUTE!
:) You are simply amazing...I Love this post....thanks for helping me remember to take time to LOOK...as life is leaping out of control :D Sweet blessings!
AWESOME!! Love the calm you are able to find in these crazy days!
People won't remember you for a clean house or if they do is that what anyone wants? I have to say before Darc posts I can be a tad over the top when it comes to my house but I'm working on it. I'd rather be remembered for the person I was then always having a clean house.
Post a Comment