Grasshoppers are attracted to cow crap.
Mack loves to laugh with Mimzy and Papa George.
Mack loves his {night-night}.
Mack is Mack ... and he is loved.
Mason has a loose tooth.
Mason needs a haircut.
Mason & mom are not a good homework team ... but we're trying.
Mason & mom are a lot alike ... not always in the best ways.
I work with some of the {best} people on the planet.
And we're always up for {fun}!!
Our garden was {amazing} this year.
Small, but full of {life}.
and in my opinion ...
it's dark way too early right now.
it stays dark way too long right now.
purple is a great color.
orange is too.
leggings = comfort and warmth.
first graders say the darnedest things.
listening isn't as easy as talking.
living on a ranch is something I've definitely grown to love.
home-made applesauce is well worth the effort.
salsa from your own garden ... easy and delicious.
I'm in a place in my life where {busy} defines me ... but it's a place that I know I'm supposed to be.
and ...
everyone needs to read Psalm 127 and find {rest} in and among the {busy}lives we all lead.
thanks for the reminder dad.
Psalm 127: 1-2
If God doesn't build the house, the builders only build shacks.
If God doesn't guard the city,
the night watchman might as well nap.
It's useless to rise early and go to bed late,
and work your worried fingers to the bone.
Don't you know he enjoys
giving rest to those he loves?
Rest easy friends.
Rest easy.





10 comments:
ANOTHER great post!!!!!!!
So glad God is helping you find His rest as you struggle through your busyness!
We ALL need to apply Psalm 127 to our own, unique, circumstances.
You are so welcome, Lindsay. The message we heard on Ps. 127-128 included the thought that God created sleep. We are at our weakest, most vulnerable point when asleep...trusting God.
Dad
Love this post Linds!
Cheering you and Mason on with the homework.
First graders do say the darndest things (pretty funny!).
You are: busy, fun and full of life!
:) You always find unique ways to share your life :D I So, am blessed by your posts! Happy Wednesday sweet girl ! Sweet blessings!
Love this post! What an amazing and blessed life you lead. And a great verse to remind us that rest is good!
Your header for your blog is again simply stunning!!
I hope this week is filled with moments of joy and rest for you:)
Good work Gary on the Psalm! Lindsay - love this post! So glad you are finding delight in everything around you - keep on, keepin' on friend!
Thanks for the reminded on Psalm 127!!
Come say hi. :)
thankful for the {rest} only He can provide.
So needed to hear this about rest! Now I'm heading to take a nap!
Fun Linds! Smiling!
Post a Comment