Oh it seems like just yesterday that he was trying to drive his little Gator...and now he looks like he's getting ready to try and drive the 4 wheeler...and before long I'm sure he will be :) Those boys of yours just make me smile! Sweet blessings!
Ah, boys and their toys! I love the one with the cattle truck in the background - must have been a busy day. These will be so cool for them to look back on in a few years. Cool title! Take care!
5 comments:
Those are great
Miss them!
Miss you and Jan too!
Oh it seems like just yesterday that he was trying to drive his little Gator...and now he looks like he's getting ready to try and drive the 4 wheeler...and before long I'm sure he will be :) Those boys of yours just make me smile! Sweet blessings!
Ah, boys and their toys! I love the one with the cattle truck in the background - must have been a busy day. These will be so cool for them to look back on in a few years. Cool title! Take care!
A very well spent 222 seconds!
Post a Comment